Welcome, we are so glad to be back. Please read below to see how some of our policies have changed and how we are adapting to a new normal.
Policies and Frequently Asked Questions
How do I book an appointment?
The easiest way to book is through our online system, just click BOOK NOW in our header. If you would rather call or text you can reach us at 925-334-2210.
How do I prepare for my appointment?
- For Botox or Fillers we ask that you avoid anything that thins the blood such as aspirin, Motrin, fish oil, or alcohol.
- For lasers we recommend you avoid sun exposure before and after your treatment.
- For facial services you should avoid strong products such as retinols/retinoids, glycolic and salicylic acid.
- We are not using any linens at this time so if you would like a cozy blanket during your treatment we recommend you bring your own.
What happens when I arrive for my appointment?
- Come to your appointment alone. We are not able to accommodate additional guests at this time.
- Please arrive at your appointment on time. If you are more than 10 minutes late we will need to reschedule.
- If you have any risk factors or an elevated temperature you will not be seen.
- You must be wearing a face mask.
- You will be checked out one at a time at the front desk. If someone is checking out we will have you wait in the waiting area until they are ready for you.
- All of our treatments are elective and we do not take insurance.
- All series are non-refundable.
- All purchases are final sale.
- Cancellation less than 48 hours will result in charge of 50% of the service. No shows will be charged the full amount.
SkinScience Wellness + Beauty
140 Gregory Ln, Suite #290, Pleasant Hill, CA 94523